Manichaeans observe numerous days of celebration, memorials and commemorations. Some days help us remember certain saints, while others help us recall or keep in mind events that took place within the Religion of Light, either in recent years or in the distant past.
Some of holy days observed by Manichaeans include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Various Sabbaths throughout the year
- Specific days for fasting
- Birth, passing and resurrection of Jesus
- Birth, passing and resurrection of Mar Mani
- Commemoration of various Saints
- Various seasons and equinoxes